Monday, May 24, 2010

Drake Covers Billboard Magazine...



Although this is only his first album, Drake understands that his swift ascension from underground mixtape rapper to the next Biggie/Lil Wayne/insert-legend-here means that listeners are expecting not just quality, but greatness.

“I know I have a lot of growing up to do, Drake states, but I guess, unfortunately, people won’t judge me as if this is my first album or my first year in the game. This is a crucial moment for me. It actually feels like my last album, not my first. I’ll be working hard to make sure you remember it. I’ll be in your city, performing all the songs, and hopefully looking at you in your eyes and let you know it’s real out here, man. I’m ready.”

SAU are you guys ready to take a ride on that Drake Train?

1 comment:

  1. I cant wait for his album Im looking forward to it

    ReplyDelete