Monday, May 24, 2010

Evanescence Preps Next Album....



In a news posting to the Evanescence website during June 2009, Amy Lee wrote that the band was in the process of writing new material for a new album proposed for release in 2010. She stated that the music would be an evolution of previous works and be "better, stronger, and more interesting".

According to their Wikipedia, Evanescence entered the studio on February 22 to begin recording. The new album is intended for an August or September 2010 release and will be produced by Steve Lillywhite. Will "Science" Hunt joined the band as primary drummer and programmer, while Will Hunt returned as secondary drummer. David Campbell, who previously worked on The Open Door, was brought back to handle string arrangements...Are their any Evanescence fans here other than me, that are jumping for joy?

For those of you that haven't met Amy 'The Voice' Lee and all those Vocals...

9 comments:

  1. I cant wait for the album Im so excited I cant wait to hear how she is gonna sound

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the album comes this year

    ReplyDelete
  3. she has a voice of an angel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cant wait for this her and Maroon 5 are gonna kill the music scene this year

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cant wait for the album Im really excited

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cant wait for this album Im so excited I have very high expectations

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im excited for there new project I love her voice

    ReplyDelete
  8. I cant wait to see how this album is gonna come out Im really excited for it

    ReplyDelete