Wednesday, May 5, 2010

New Magazine Covers....


In less that 37 days the World Cup begins, so Vanity Fair decided to put Soccer stars Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid/Portugal) and Didier Drogba (Chelsea/Ivory Coast) stripped down to their tightie whities for the June 2010 cover of Vanity Fair.



Katy Perry who according to online reports first single from her new album, "California Gurls", hits radios on May 25, covers the June 2010 issue of Lucky Magazine and in it she reveals the secrets to her 'Style Makeover'



Jennifer Lopez who leaked a new song last week produced by David Guetta,is covering the latest issue of Marie Claire U.K. For the 'Love your body issue'.



And for the latest issue of Billboard they are covering 'The power of Glee'...Everything from their smash T.V. show, to their sold out tours...

26 comments:

  1. YEEEEEESSSSSSSSS LLLLLAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDDD Ms.A! the hell with the other covers I love that Vanity Fair

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the chocolate one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at Ronoldo's legs OMG

    ReplyDelete
  4. What race is Ronoldo is the sexiest man I have ever seen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Ronaldo is Italian.....He has the body of a God!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who knew those athletes were so damn FIIIIIINNNNNNEEEEE!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why are all sport players dick so small?.....But the Italian looking guy can get it for 3 days straight

    ReplyDelete
  8. LMFAO at the last 2 comments

    ReplyDelete
  9. Who are sexier Soccer players or football players?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't know but I think I give it to Soccer players after seeing this one in the orange!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Football players look better!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The one in the orange is so sexy

    ReplyDelete
  13. but football players look better than soccer players!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would love to have both of them on a platter all to myself

    ReplyDelete
  15. They both look so good

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think that soccer players are sexier there not as buff there more lean I like that

    ReplyDelete
  17. The one in the orange is so hot he is making me blush

    ReplyDelete
  18. It is a good question of why all athletes seem to have no penis

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dont those 2 look so scrumptous

    ReplyDelete
  20. The one in the Orange has some juicy thighs

    ReplyDelete
  21. Those are some of the sexiest thighs I have ever seen

    ReplyDelete
  22. The dark one is sexy too

    ReplyDelete