Monday, May 17, 2010

Katy Perry To Perform At MTV Movie Awards......



Along with performing at this years MTV movie awards on June 6th, Katy Perry is prepping her new video for 'California Gurls'Ft Snoop Dogg (expected to drop June 10th)

"I'm proud to represent the West Coast at the MTV Movie Awards in the magical glow of the Hollywood sign with my new single 'California Gurls,' " Perry said in a statement. "I hope it will be the theme song to a lot of summer loving; I know it will in my house!"

Perry also sent pictures via twitter on the set of her new vid..Check it out...



7 comments:

  1. I cant wait to see her performance

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO why is Snoop dressed like that

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn Katy is hot

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didnt know Katy had it like that she is sexy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why is Snoop looking like an ass

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is a cutie I like Katy alot now

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this song I cant wait for the video

    ReplyDelete