Friday, May 7, 2010

P!nk Covers Cosmopolitan Magazine...



Singer P!nk Covers the June 2010 issue of Cosmo Mag...In the Magazine she talks her marriage, and Kids for the most part but when asked about getting standing ovation at the Grammys Pink says: “I wasn’t expecting that at all, because the music industry is pretty jaded. They still don’t really know what I do. I sing and perform my ass off. I have never lip-synched – I don’t believe in it.”

When asked about her marriage she says :“I’m so dramatic…and in the past, I’ve been really mean. Carey sat me down one day when we were fighting and said, ‘Baby, when you call me names, it hurts my feelings. Please try to stop.” And I was like ‘Wow, thank you for telling me how you feel.’ Now I fight fair.”

7 comments:

  1. I wish more women would realize they dont fight fair and fight for no reason

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to that last comment and women wonder why we get mad and frustrated yall be on bullshit at times

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant wait to hear what pink comes with next I like her

    ReplyDelete
  4. Women dont know the meaning of playing fair

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pink seems so cool I cant wait to hear her new work

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a pretty cover I have always thought she was pretty

    ReplyDelete