Thursday, May 20, 2010

Janelle Monae' On 106& Park...



Janelle Monae' (who's album ArchAndroid Is in stores now) stopped by 106&Park to give a little insight on who she actually is, and how she came from a working class family.. When asked about what it's like to come to a Janelle Monae' concert she states: "It's Electrifying, I'm just merely creating art in front of my eyes and the audience's eyes. Its an out of body experience..I feel very possessed"

SAU do you like this one? Janelle Monae' has been grinding it out for a minute now and as music heads that are use to the more safe 'POP' sound, like any other sound it will take a minute to adjust...But I get it..I really do and I get the direction she's taking,But from what I hear it seems like she and her crew write a lot of her music, that's never a bad thing, but sometimes it takes someone else to get in that gumbo of a sound and take it in the 'Direction' she actually wants to go and hit that mark dead on(when I say someone else, I mean the right person that gets her, not just anyone)...But I like Janelle Monae' SAU whatcha think?



Neon Valley Street You can't say the girl doesn't have something with this one..

3 comments:

  1. This is a really pretty song but I still don't get her yet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im trying to get her but I like the song

    ReplyDelete
  3. this song is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete