Thursday, September 30, 2010

Kanye West Upset About Leak...


Yesterday An unauthorized song by Kanye West with a sample by Bon Iver Leaked to the web titled "Lost In The World" that has caused Kanye to get just a bit upset. So as a punishment to the entire internet, The rapper has decided to take away our privelage to hear his G.O.O.D Music this Friday.

West took to his Twitter to complain about the unfinished track "Lost in the World." "Due to blogs leaking unfinished songs from my album I've decided to pass [on] G.O.O.D. Fridays this week," he wrote. "It's messed up that one hacker can mess everything up for everyone…I love to take a year to finish my songs and deliver them…to you guys in [their] most completed form."

Still, West did confirm that he is working with Soulja Boy and Kid Cudi on new tracks and that he's pulling late nights finishing the record and prepping for his performance this weekend on Saturday Night Live. "In the lab with Soulja Boy and Cudi... 2 of my favorite most genius artist," he posted. "Even in my disappointment about the leaks I feel blessed."


(Spin)

No comments:

Post a Comment