Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Coldplay Back In The Studio....


SAU are you guys big Coldplay fans? Welp I sure am and I'm happy to say according to online reports they are back in the studio and hope to have an album to their awaiting fans by Christmas time! During an online interview Chris Martin commented on leaked music saying..

“There’s only two people in the whole building who know how to open all the recording files. Even we (Coldplay) don’t know how to do it. We couldn't even steal our own music at the moment. You would have to be a computer genius and a great burglar to get into the building, and download it, and mix it.”

Well as you can see Coldplay's music won't get leaked anytime soon...Have the right people around your music people if you don't want leaks! I bet Coldplay doesn't have 75 drunk dudes in the studio!...So to hold you guys over...


3 comments:

  1. OMG Viva la vida was my shit la couple summers ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG are you serious Ms.A? I love Coldplay so much

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Coldplay is one of those bands that never get old I love them so much

    ReplyDelete