Wednesday, February 24, 2010

UMMMMM Breaker Breaker 1,9 We Have An Amber Alert In Full Progress!!



I loved Nelly but am I the only one that noticed Nelly is nowhere to be found as of late? Of course showing up on a video here or there doesn't count, but those 20 million sold was last decade right? With his 2004 Sweat/Suit dropping on the same day and both selling 5 mill in the states alone taking Nelly to superstar status, he should be well rested enough to show what he has for 2010...So if you see Nelly tell him I said.. I wanna see him Do it again this decade ;P



...Front like this wasn't the joint!

10 comments:

  1. OMG Nelly use to be so hot he was the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMFAO Nelly really hasn't had anything new out that last album was wack!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never really thought about it but damn what happened Nelly?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats right Ms.A you better call them out Nelly was the shit back in the day but now all he is is a sexy face

    ReplyDelete
  5. Over and Over again was my shit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nelly really did have a good ass decade Do ya'll think Nelly can do it again?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think Nelly's time is limited so whatever he's going to do he better do it fast

    ReplyDelete
  8. I use to love Nelly he is amazing.....well use to be amazing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nelly cant do it again I think he is through

    ReplyDelete