Wednesday, February 10, 2010

New Music Report Cards.....Rick Ross,Ludacris,

Ludacris: Plenty Money freestyle



It seems to me that Luda's freestyles are better than his verses on his album's songs. Hopefully this won't be the case with his new album "Battle Of The Sexes" But this one is a hot freestyle off Plies "Plenty Money" track but consistency is the key right? I give em' a B...


Rick Ross:"Veterans Day" ft Lil Wayne Birdman



Rick Ross has been everywhere lately but he hasn't let his beats or his verses slip I like it, even though Wayne had the first verse in the song Ross took em' home with the last verse on the track...Grindin season is obviously here for Ross...I give it a B-

5 comments:

  1. Ludacris has fallen off since his hay day. this has nothing on his old records I think he's too comfortable now

    ReplyDelete
  2. But I agree Ms.A Rick Ross has been on his grind lately I think I'm a fan now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luda has fallen off and I don't know how his verses don't seem as hot as they use to be but hopefully he can redeem himself with this album

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rick Ross is the Man I love his bigness!

    ReplyDelete