Thursday, February 11, 2010

Real Men Drive Fuchsia Cars???

This, ladies and gentleman is the new color for Dodge Challengers...Fuchsia...




While it may be feminine, what’s under the hood most certainly isn’t with no V6 being offered. Instead, Dodge will offer the Furious Fuchsia Challenger as an R/T Classic and as an SRT8 model. R/T models get matte-black or bright white side stripe package, “Challenger fender badges”, 20-inch wheels, a body colored rear spoiler, function hood scoop and racing style fuel door. Inside, there’s the option of Pearl White seats with Dark Slate Gray and Furious Fuchsia stitching. Those who opt for a six-speed manual transmission will also get the Track Pak with a 3.92 differential, dual-exhaust system, and a pistol-grip shifter to help get all 376-hp to the ground.

Since we are all college students here the color better not come with a helathy price tag right?...I got y'all...Pricing for the R/T is set at $35,140, while SRT8 models will run you $45,150.

I don't know about you ladies but I would find it strikingly different and surprising to see a guy pick me up in a car this color...I'd like his style!





6 comments:

  1. I dont like it at all

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd drive it! I think its hot

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would get it for u Ms.A lol but for a man its not right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would be very upset if my man came home rolling in one of those

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would trip if a man came in picked me up in that car

    ReplyDelete