Tuesday, February 16, 2010

New New Music: Marsha Ambrosius,Jason Derulo,Ludacris

Ludacris ft Jennifer Hudson: "Hear My Cry"



I can say first off I'm not a fan of the beat..When you approach Jennifer Hudson for a feature you go HARD so you can push her vocals to the limit..I mean your paying for this! Its like she had to ad lib her way to push herself..the melody or lyrics should've done that (music people you get me?) To me this didn't push her and the beat is too light to hold her...its just ok I give it a C Luda

Marsha Ambrosius:"let me go"



Why hasn't Marsha had a solo album out earlier? I mean the woman's voice is unreal and this song shows how lovely she can sound...Very sexy and light nothing too much...I like...B


Jason Derulo: "What If"



Jason..I just don't hear it! there is no power in his vocals..just light as tissue paper... I mean if he comes out I have to pay 9.99 for this? He hasn't given me or apparently anyone else a pure reason to pay...Prime example fast forward to 1:58 on and listen to the man straining...why didn't someone hear that? D-!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. WOW Ms.A you really know your stuff you were right on point with the Luda track and Jason Derulo SMH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Marsha song its very sexy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Marsha's song its real sexy but the ludacris song I agree Ms.A if you get a jennifer Hudson track it should be big! Jason Derulo sounds horrible

    ReplyDelete