Monday, February 15, 2010

Drake Performs At Sprite Slam Dunk Contest....


The new face of Sprite, Drake performed at the Slam Dunk Contest during All-Star Weekend and of course "Drake Mania" was definitely in the building! I'm not sure if they should've gave the man the full court to perform on but he held it down.. check out some excerpts of "Best I ever had", "Say Something" and "Forever"...







In other All-Star Weekend News...SAU did you see this 5'9 Nate Robinson dunking like he's 6'32?... Nate Decided that after his 3rd time taking the whole thing, that he'd give dunking a rest he's quoted saying "“No, no, no, no, no. I don’t think I can bear that anymore. I’m just happy with this third one,” “This is the last one.”

That always leaves next year open right Lebron? (Sidebar) Did anyone else notice Charles Barkley clownin' Wallace for his dirty dunks?....Damn Wallace on day bruh..

6 comments:

  1. Lebron wrong for not competing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nate put it down for all the short dudes like me

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO I was with you Ms.A Charles did clown ol dude

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drake is about to be everywhere

    ReplyDelete
  5. How the hell did he get a Sprite contract......WOW!

    ReplyDelete