Friday, February 19, 2010

Tiger Woods Breaks Silence....



Moments ago Tiger Woods broke his 3 month silence...In a setting filled with only one camera family and friends,and hand picked journalists in a country club in Windemere, Florida, Tiger spoke from the heart asking the media to "leave his family alone",and stating “I understand that people want to know if Elin and I will remain together… but it is a matter between Elin and me,”. Also speaking on his infidelity and other allegations,ending the 15 minute apology hugging his crying mother.

Now regardless to if Tiger spoke from a paper in front of him, I believe he spoke from the heart with asking for forgiveness. (We probably will never know if he truly changed) but he owned his problems and made no excuses for anything he did...Now that doesn't make anything he did right by any means but actually owning up to your mistakes in front of millions takes a lot of guts!

SAU whatcha think?





2 comments:

  1. I accept his apology it seemed very scripted but good

    ReplyDelete
  2. he really did look sorry I don't know if its because he got caught or if he really is but he looked the part

    ReplyDelete