Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Jenny Goes From Dropped To New Block Already??..



So SAU....Jlo Claims she has a new label already! Check what she told Billboard.com...

"I am making this statement to put an end to any confusion in regards to my next album, titled Love?" Lopez said, according to Billboard. "I have belonged to the Sony family since the beginning of my career as a singer and together we've had great success. I have fulfilled my contractual responsibilities with Sony/Epic up to this point, and we have both reached friendly terms about my departure from the label. I'm also happy to say that we've found a new home for my album, Love?, and that it is slated for release in the summer of 2010."

Now keep in mind she never specified which label it was that picked up her quest for Love?, but I can't wait to hear what she has to bring to the table...Pressure is on!
(check me out not making it any better...Damn!)

4 comments:

  1. Damn she bounced back hard

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think she has a label yet

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think she's going to go independent

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heard LA Reid was talking to her about coming to Island/Def Jam the home of the heavyweights!!

    ReplyDelete