Tuesday, February 16, 2010

WWE's RAW Turns Into The Jerry Springer Show!!



Last night Mr.Jerry Springer hosted RAW, of course the highlight of him hosting was the Jerry Springer Show bit...Kelly Kelly was "pregnant" being in "a lot of relationships" with Santino,Jerry the King,and Michale Cole...Next the Bella twins come out one revealing the other was a man...and blah blah blah...At the end Hornswaggle was the master behind it all! Of course it was all fake...Not one of the WWE's finest moments but it is World Wrestling Entertainment right?! Love it!



But what's grinding my gears is whats going on with Bret Hart..This is a different route I didn't expect his story to go in..last night while proceeding to leave the arena Bret hart's Limo unexpectedly got hit by a driver not looking. Apparently Hart's leg was still outside the limo getting crushed in the door....Hmmmmmmm Don't you guys wonder what's next?

(sidebar) since Bret's return to the WWE hasn't he been looking better and better each Monday night? He has to be prepping for something!


43 comments:

  1. Last nights Raw was great I love the Brett story line!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vince your starting to get in the groove I love the story lines coming out of your departments

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Jerry Springer aspect I LOVED IT GREAT JOB VINCE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way how great did Kelly Kelly look last night.......WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Last night show was great I really enjoyed it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Last nights show was amazing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Brett storyline oh gosh Im so excited to see where it goes next

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved the Jerry segment last night how amazing was that

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kelly Kelly looked so freaking amazing last night WOW!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I see it 2 Ms.A Brett is getting in shape

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your site Ms.A your the BEST!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the Brett storyline I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your site Ms.A!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Last night was great I love the Jerry Angle

    ReplyDelete
  15. Last night show was great I loved the way there doing Brett Hart

    ReplyDelete
  16. Brett is starting to look back in shape

    ReplyDelete
  17. Kelly looked amazing last night a picture of beauty

    ReplyDelete
  18. Vince is doing great right now I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ms.A have you started your wrestling blog yet?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Last night show was amazing Vince's execution was so percise it was amazing

    ReplyDelete
  21. Vince could not put on any better show and the Jerry angle was amazing

    ReplyDelete
  22. But to Kelly Kelly she looked stunning I was speechless last night.....and Kelly you are a great sport

    ReplyDelete
  23. The show last night was very entertaining

    ReplyDelete
  24. and Kelly Kelly WERKED IT! last night I loved it

    ReplyDelete
  25. Last night show was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I loved the brett Hart Angle I love how the storylines seem big

    ReplyDelete
  27. Kelly looked amazing yesterday I was left speechless

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love the Brett angle Im so excited

    ReplyDelete
  29. Dont forget everybody the last ECW is tonight

    ReplyDelete
  30. Last night show was very entertaining

    ReplyDelete
  31. Kelly I wish I knew you because I want your abs WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Kelly looked great last night

    ReplyDelete
  33. Im so jealous of Kelly's abs LOL

    ReplyDelete