Friday, February 12, 2010

Drake's On With Sprite.....


Rookie of the year Drake has teamed up with Sprite for the first commercial of its recently launched "Spark" campaign, aimed at giving teens a platform to express their creativity through music and film. This is Drakes first global Deal.

Now this is a very creative deal for Drake and Sprite, but when was the last time you saw a Sprite commercial? looks like Sprite saved up a couple of pennies to get Drake to have the magic "Drink shot"....Check out what he had to say about the commercial to billboard.com

"My management brought it to me and explained the initial idea and the message behind it and I was all for it," Drake tells Billboard.com. "The campaign is really about creativity through music and film and promotes fresh thinking and originality. I guess they recognized my potential based off what has happened with my music career in the last year. I think it's a great thing to be responsible, in a way, for exciting young kids."

The Drake explosion is so close.....


No comments:

Post a Comment