Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Oscar Conversations With Mo'Nique!!!




Ms.A: Mo'nique, (who's had one heck of a year btw) welcome to SAU!!!

Mo'Nique: Thank you baby, Hi Ms.A, how are you doing? Hi SAU, I have been following you since last December Ms.A you are doing it huge baby!

Ms.A: awwwww thank you so so very much!!

Ms.A: Oscar night...Night of all nights..you feeling' lucky?

Mo'Nique: I'm feeling blessed baby!

Ms.A: Alright now!

Mo'Nique: I'm just blessed to be here with all of the greats, Its such a blessing to be here so no luck is needed, whatever happens that night its OK because this entire ride has been wonderful!

Ms.A: Precious is nominated for 6 Oscars including your Best Supporting Actress nomination...Talk about what this nomination means coming from such a powerful movie like "Precious"




Mo'Nique: This nomination is something very special, the movie Precious is such a touching and moving story ,and for the Academy to realize that and shine its light on it is amazing! I never thought while making the film it could ever become this big, I knew it was special but I didn't know people will applaud it like they have!

Ms.A: Do It Mo'Nique... so you do plan on shaving those legs this time right?.....

Mo'Nique: LMAO you know I'm not hunny!

Ms.A: I love it!!!!!

Mo'Nique: I got to keep it 100 like you and my man Birdman like to say LOL

Ms.A: LMAO WERK Mo'!

Mo'Nique: I'm not changing for anybody baby, they got to take me as I am, because I'm a beautiful black woman, hair or not!

Ms.A: With that said Mrs.Mo'Nique Congratulations on your show,your Oscar nods,and Good luck to you Oscar night!!

Mo'Nique: thank you sweetheart,Thank you for having me and thank you for all your support SAU!

10 comments:

  1. I love Mo'Nique she is so loveable I'm happy for her

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Monique in that movie she was amamzing

    ReplyDelete
  3. But she is just so damn annoying

    ReplyDelete
  4. But more power to her I hope her show does well

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mo'Nique screams on her show all the time but I loved her in Precious

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think she will get many more roles in Hollywood if she can just stop screaming LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Precious was to heavy of a movie for me but congrats Monique

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Mo'Nique!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She did an amazing job in that movie it was very moving

    ReplyDelete