Wednesday, February 24, 2010

WWE NXT.....



So last night was the premiere of WWE's NXT... Didn't get the whole point but I liked it! There were a bunch of people I liked I.E. Heath Slater, and David Otunga, BUT....WWE UNIVERSE Daniel Bryant deserves without a doubt a standing ovation after he basically ripped his ribs out of his skin,after a counter by Chris Jericho that Slammed Bryan into the announcers table leaving him out of breath but determined to earn the respect of the WWE locker room!




(Daniels Injury)


Now lots of people say the kid is over rated but not me! If you really payed attention Chris Jericho actually put Byran in the "walls of Jericho" (notice the knee really in his neck) I actually without a doubt think he showed that he is worthy to be called a WWE wrestler (not superstar yet) as opposed to Wade Barrett who came to the ring ready for action but dropped the ball with his cheap imitation of the "hardest european ever"(was anyone else surprised when he started talking? didn't expect to hear that LOL)...but with more tweeking and twerking I think WWE NXT could go on to be something big for the new wrestlers looking to come into the WWE Universe....Whatcha think Universe?

35 comments:

  1. OMG Daniel is amazing!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WWE has released a statement saying that Daniel was hurt last night for real......Greg or Steven can you guys confirm?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG good write up Ms.A I loved Daniel Bryan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate the Wade guy I really do he dropped the ball last night

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the show last night it was amazing

    ReplyDelete
  6. I couldn't believe Jericho really put him in the Walls of jericho

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jericho fucked that guy up I woinder if Jericho will get suspended?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think he should get suspended it looked like he intentionally tried to harm him

    ReplyDelete
  9. But regardless of anything the match last night was great I loved it he is a legend man and will be a great addition to the WWE! he is awesome I have him ranked as my number 1 prospect for 2 years now

    ReplyDelete
  10. Chris Jeriho didn't play fair at all lastnight

    ReplyDelete
  11. Daniel has been doing this for about 10 years I think they wanted to rough him up

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love David Ortega aswell but I think he is getting the push because of who he is married to.I dont think he is ready for the big show spotlights yet.I have him in my top 25 of prospects though so maybe he will move up week by week for me

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think Chris should be suspended!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I agree David ortega was good and buff but I also think he's going to get the push because of Jennifer Hudson his character isn't strong by any means

    ReplyDelete
  15. I cant believe they put Michael Cole on NXT to mentor Matthews.......2 days of hearing Michael Coles voices EEEEEKKKKKKKKKK

    ReplyDelete
  16. But you have to give Michael Cole credit he was a great Heel announcer last night.....I like him better as a heel than a babyface for sure

    ReplyDelete
  17. I didn't like wade barrett

    ReplyDelete
  18. To be honest Im confused as hell about the show.......will there be a winner? Is this a competition?

    ReplyDelete
  19. I was confused but I think the show has lots of promise

    ReplyDelete
  20. I cant wait until next week show Im excited confused but excited

    ReplyDelete
  21. Daniel did not disappoint at all I love him

    ReplyDelete
  22. Greg will Chris be suspended?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ok WWE universe I just got word from the big guy that Chris Jerich WILL NOT be getting suspended for his actions last night and Daniel has suffered a cracked rib!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Daniel was amazing last night you guys he put on a spectacular match

    ReplyDelete
  25. OMG Chris won't get suspended? OMG

    ReplyDelete
  26. Chris wont get suspended? OMG I cant believe it but I dont think he should be

    ReplyDelete
  27. This guy Daniel wants to be a star lets break him in man

    ReplyDelete
  28. Last night main event was classic

    ReplyDelete
  29. Im a huge fan of Daniel and David

    ReplyDelete
  30. Ms.A wow you broke the news to us!!!!!! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  31. Chris Jericho really gave Daniel an ass whooping!

    ReplyDelete
  32. OMG Ms.A you rock!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. WWE UNITE!!!!!!! Ms.A is the BEST!!!!!

    ReplyDelete