Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Leona Lewis' New Style....


Have you guys noticed Leona Lewis Has been stepping up the Style lately? Here she is posing at the Elle Style Awards Monday night in London,England


Leona at the Brit Awards...Spicy one shoulder


Compared to the old Leona the new one is just CALIENTE'!!!!! DO IT LE LE!!!

In other Leona Lewis News the "Bleeding Love" songstress is planning to auction herself off for Haiti! Leona is offering a afternoon with herself and it can include anything from Horseback riding(Leona knows she needs to stay away from the horses)to dinner.
Oxfam is organising the auction and bids have already reached sky high numbers already!

"I've been amazed and inspired by the courage of people in Haiti" the singer says. What's happened has been so devastating, and I really want to do anything I can to help. "At times like this, we're reminded of how important it is to help, so please dig deep and thanks to all of you for your support."

The auction will run until March 1 so like the woman said Dig deep people!!

20 comments:

  1. I love Leona I wish I could afford a date with her

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is starting to look really great now

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW her voice is so good I didn't realize she looked like this when she frst came out

    ReplyDelete
  4. she looks awesome now lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leona also looked like she lost a little weight She's beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leona is so beautiful its a thing of beauty when she sings

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved the video she did for Avatar it was amazing

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope her CD picks up steam back in the US her CD is amazing but were so focused on Lady Gaga we forget about her but her new CD is way better than her first CD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Leona is looking really good now I love what she has on at the Brits

    ReplyDelete
  10. LMFAO Ms.A you called that woman Le Le!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Leona looks amazing she is a picture of beauty to me I love her

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Leona's new look she is so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  13. Her album is really a work of art you guys should get on it she is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for noticeing Ms.A :)Im getting out of my comfort zone LOL

    ReplyDelete