Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Interview With Sade!!!


Sade On the industry now:"I think there is a lot of great modeling going on so to speak, but I do love artist Like Kanye,Beyonce,Drake,John Legend!


Ms.A: SAU...guess who I managed to sneak in the back door?...Sade it's so wonderful to have you here at SAU, how are you today?

Sade: I'm doing great today thank you! Hi SAU! How are you today the famous Ms.A?

Ms.A: Oh no I'm not the famous one here! I'm wonderful thank you so much for asking!

Ms.A: Jumping right into it your last 3 albums, love Deluxe in 92' Lovers Rock in 2000, and now Solider of love in 2010 have all had significant amounts of time between...what do you do in between albums to prep for the next?




Sade: I know it seems like I always want to vacate after I put out an album right?

Ms.A: LOL you just leave us!

Sade: You know Ms.A, when I do an album it takes so much out of me because I have to be in a special place when I do these albums! I have to be on a certain level of peace ,and you know life throws you a lot, that level can not be reached on command so I spend that time trying to get inspired. I do try to work each record I have for about a 2 year time period so that takes awhile as well.

Ms.A: I love that you take your time on your work, most people throw anything out so that's well needed now!

Ms.A: The long awaited album from you "Solider Of Love" is finally here...How is this work different from all your other projects?

Sade: Well mostly for me, I think I reached outside the box a little bit in terms of my music , I usually work with the same group of producers but I reached a little bit this time and used a couple of people I have never worked with before!




Ms.A: When your going into another album,is there any added pressure being that your already the most successful female Artist in Britain?.... Not that this question helped any LOL

Sade: LOL I try not to think about it you know? , I just try to make music that I know my fans will love .. I just try to let history write itself, I just want my fans to be happy that's all I care about!

Ms.A: Speaking of your fans..you have a VERY strong hardcore fan base..Why do you think after ten years you still have us hanging onto your every word?

Sade: Oh gosh I think its because of the fact that I deliver the music they like and appreciate ,so I think its a 2 way street, I give them the music they love, and they reward me with listening and coming to the shows!



Ms.A: You got that right! I have my copy right here...SAU I know you guys have the album right?

Sade:awwwww thank you very much Ms.A

Ms.A: This is a more personal question for me, but in 1984 Diamond life was released and the passion and love for music still existed in many ways for most of the artists...do you think the passion for the craft that is music still exists in the recording industry today?

Sade: Great question Ms.A!

Ms.A: I might only get one shot in ten years with Sade SAU...I'm goin in!!

Sade: I think there is a lot of great modeling going on so to speak, but I do love artist Like Kanye,Beyonce,Drake,John Legend! I don't want to sound like the vet who is trashing the industry now, but there is quite a few models that try to sing and they should just leave this industry! You have so many people who have talent that should be able to get there voice there! People who have questionable voices are taking air time away from the Melanie Fiona,Laura Izobar,and VV Brown's

Sade: The artist I mentioned are really good but there is so much hard on the radio, that these artist cant get through, and I think its a shame that it happens like that! What can you do? Sex sells so if you dance around naked than who cares what your talking about? That's sad it shouldn't be like that!


Ms.A: So who are some of your personal musical influences?

Sade: I have a lot of jazz influences but I love Marvin Gaye Luther, Nat King Cole ,Oh gosh I can just keep going on! But that's true real music!

Ms.A: Your right about that!

Sade: Beyonce is also an influence for me, people might find that shocking but she is the ultimate performer and she has great music! She is leading the new generation. After her and Alicia Keys the cupboard is pretty bare for any new women!

Ms.A: So when your career is all said and done..what is one word that you think will describe your music?

Sade: I'm not sure what it will be classified as, but I would love for it to be worldly!





Ms.A: You continue to bring us amazing music and we love it so much Sade thank you so much for stopping by SAU today I'm honored!

Sade: No thank you Ms.A for having me I really appreciate it! I have really enjoyed my time with you

Ms.A: You can't leave me without keeping it 100 you know that!!

Sade: LOL OK I'm ready to keep it 100

Ms.A: OK what is your favorite Michael Jackson song and why?

Sade:Gosh Ms.A, how can you pick one but lets see.....

Sade:Oh! Human Nature! The reason why is because I feel free when I hear it It takes me to another place that no song that I have ever heard has, its just amazing I love it so much!



Ms.A: Sade thank you so much again for stopping by!

Sade: Thank you Ms.A and thank you SAU I hope you guys enjoy the album!

86 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!!! Ms.A I bow to you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms.A this was an amazing interview I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today is the day you have just killed the blogging game Ms.A!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sade is an amazing artist I love her

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ms.A congratulations you have officially killed the blogging game,whats next?LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe Sade opened up like this

    ReplyDelete
  7. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH Ms.A you killed it

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great interview

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ms.A you made Sade open up WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have been following Sade for a lonjg time and she has never opened up like this

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ms.A you really did amazing on this one, You got Sade to open up I never knew she was this sociable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ms.A you killed it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ms.A WOW this is the biggest interview ever

    ReplyDelete
  14. this interview is set up really nice Ms.A congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sade is amazing what a great interview

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG she loves the same Michael Jackson song I love!

    ReplyDelete
  17. its going to take a long time for other blogs to catch up to this one Ms.A you did this one!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Did she take a shot at Rihanna?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ms.A your the best I love you

    ReplyDelete
  20. who cares if she took a shot at Rihanna she's Sade she can take a shot at anyone!

    ReplyDelete
  21. How did you get her to open up so much Ms.A?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Her CD is amazing I hope she does not go away for 10 years again......please Sade we need you in the game

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ms.A thats a good question how did you get her to open up? How do you get everyone to open up?

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ms.A is there some trick you do to open people up your good at that girl!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I think she did take a little jab at Rihanna I love it

    ReplyDelete
  26. SAU you guys are asking me questions like I'm a pro at this...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  27. I will he as honest as I can...When you interview someone you really have to have love/respect for the talent that they have! Also other people can sense when your faking it...people want someone they can feel like they are talking to their buddy with and thankfully I connect! Yessssssssssss ;)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Ms.A you connect with me and I don't even know you,your good!Thank you for all your hard work

    ReplyDelete
  29. Damn Ms.A that was real as hell you wanna interview me? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  30. WOW Sade really opened up that was awesome

    ReplyDelete
  31. Ms.A you asked some good ass questions

    ReplyDelete
  32. Damn what a great interview Ms.A

    ReplyDelete
  33. I agree with Sade sex sells and its so messed up for the really talented artists who don't get enough shine...Preach SADE!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love how she opened up she is so mysterious

    ReplyDelete
  35. I wonder where she lives at???

    ReplyDelete
  36. Ms.A I'm not trying to be rude but I can't believe you got Sade to open up! its been so long since we seen Sade even give a full interview! I think your talent is incredible

    ReplyDelete
  37. Ms.A you killing it mama Im so proud of you I love watching you grow like you are I knew you were gonna be great

    ReplyDelete
  38. The best come out of the A!!!!!!!! Baby

    ReplyDelete
  39. I think she took a shot at Rihanna I love it

    ReplyDelete
  40. SAU is the best site ever

    ReplyDelete
  41. Ms.A your the best!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Both you and Sade meshed so well Ms.A was she nice?

    ReplyDelete
  43. Sade We love you please come talk to us!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Sade please come say something to your fans WE LOVE YOU PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Sade we love you, this was a really good read Ms.A

    ReplyDelete
  46. this interview was so good I'm going to get the album today

    ReplyDelete
  47. Was Sade nice Ms.A?

    ReplyDelete
  48. I think you guys would trip out at how nice Ms.Sade really is! And I'm not just saying that because I interviewed her but guys she was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  49. I would've been crushed if you said she was mean but I love her even more now I love you Sade!

    ReplyDelete
  50. I wish she would come and say something to her fans

    ReplyDelete
  51. Thats beautiful she was so nice

    ReplyDelete
  52. What a great interview Ms.A!

    ReplyDelete
  53. there is so much quality on this blog thank you Ms.A we really need you in the blogging world

    ReplyDelete
  54. What an amazing interview Im very impressed WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  55. is that Harvey from TMZ?

    ReplyDelete
  56. that couldn't be Harvey

    ReplyDelete
  57. Sade is such a beautiful person

    ReplyDelete
  58. WOW Ms.A amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  59. WOW one of the best interviews I have ever read :)

    ReplyDelete
  60. this was one for the books Ms.A

    ReplyDelete
  61. OMG OPRAH?????????????????????????????????????

    ReplyDelete
  62. OMG Ms.A do you see that is Oprah?

    ReplyDelete
  63. that can't be Oprah

    ReplyDelete
  64. How many other Oprah's are there.......hell yeah thats Oprah

    ReplyDelete
  65. Congrats Ms.A!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  66. Ms.A you are rollin' with some of the heavy weights

    ReplyDelete
  67. Did I really just see Oprah's name?

    ReplyDelete
  68. I can't even talk... Oprah came to SAU WHEW!

    ReplyDelete
  69. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  70. if you can't talk imagine how I feel! Thank you so much Oprah!

    ReplyDelete
  71. Im so proud you Ms.A your my bitch!!!!!! I loved the interview congrats I love you Ms.A

    ReplyDelete
  72. WOW Ms.A this was great Im speechless wow

    ReplyDelete
  73. Great job Ms.A and Im so proud of you

    ReplyDelete
  74. wow this is the fakest thing i've read in a long time lol ice try

    ReplyDelete
  75. *nice* my bad lol ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  76. what a extra interview .. ! sade is graetest artist :-)

    ReplyDelete