Monday, February 22, 2010

SAU Underclassmen: VV Brown



For those of you that don't know THIS is singer VV Brown...VV Brown, is a British recording artist, songwriter and producer signed to Universal's Island Records in the United Kingdom and to EMI's Capitol Records in the United States. The Los Angeles Times and UK newspaper The Independent have both named Brown an artist to watch in 2009.

Brown describes her sound as "musical mashed potatoes". Her style has been described as retro pop with an indie punk and rock edge. The Los Angeles Times has said: "Brown delivers something her retro UK peers have thus far lacked - just pure, whimsical fun" and with her new single "Shark In The Water" I agree...SAU Check her out.....


V V Brown - Shark In The Water

VV Brown | MySpace Music Videos





37 comments:

  1. She has a great voice I love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I like her voice

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her song shark in the water I have never heard anything like that before

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is fun I love her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ms.A I love this series y9ou have will you please keep it going?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I heard the Shark record before but I had no idea who it was

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is different we need her write now

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the production and writing I wonder who she is

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is amazing!!!!!! Where did you find her Ms.A?

    ReplyDelete
  10. in her video she has legs for days!

    ReplyDelete
  11. VV is an amazing artist the entire world needs to hear more of her and request her music

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG is that Kanye West????

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ms.A you know Kanye?

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG I love this freaking BLOG!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Her songs are hot I like all of them

    ReplyDelete
  16. GTFOH Ms.A you know Kanye West?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Kanye are you working on your new album? Please tell us

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG Kanye I love your music man I'm a huge fan!

    ReplyDelete
  19. AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Thats kanye West if he supports her I know she must be good! Is her album out yet?

    ReplyDelete
  20. She sounds really good in the cab

    ReplyDelete
  21. She's kinda sexy but I'm not sure her voice is amazing though

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the shark in the water song its great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I wonder who did this record it sounds like nothing that is out right now

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the song Shark in the Water its my fav

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Ms.A we missed you today!

    ReplyDelete
  26. This girl is good her voice is really nice and she's different!

    ReplyDelete
  27. She is the truth I love her song Shark in the Water

    ReplyDelete