Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Avril Lavinge Close To Finishing New Album....



The singer who hasn't released an album since 07's "The Best Damn Thing" said that the LP is taking longer to complete than expected because she has written all her own material

In a blog, the singer wrote: "Just want to check in with you guys. I've been in LA working on the album. Trying some new stuff. Exploring.

"The thing with me, is that i write my own music and therefore, it takes me longer to put out records cause i have to live my life to get inspiration. I have so much material at this point, for 2 records.

"I'm getting close. Thanks for your continued support. I cant wait to get back to you shortly on the release of the single."

Lavigne also revealed that she is working with hip-hop producer Alex Da Kid.

Now although Avril hasn't released an album since 07' the "Boom Factor" that she has can potentially still be in effect when she releases a new single. Her debut album "Let Go" made Lavigne the youngest female soloist to reach #1 in the UK, the album was certified four-times platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America. As of 2010, Lavigne has sold over 30 million records so there's no doubt in my mind that she can do it again...But will it be meaningful and show that her mini hiatus was well worth it?...If you don't remember Avril....



(DS)

7 comments:

  1. I use to love her I hope she has a good album

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant wait to hear it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use to love Im with you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cant wait to hear her new music

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im really excited I love her voice

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cant wait to see what kind of production she has

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope she puts together a good album she is really good

    ReplyDelete