Friday, August 6, 2010

New Vid: Kanye West "Power"....



Kanye West premiered his video for "Power" last night, and The words "Taken Back" are a complete understatement! I think videos in general are a very creative way for the people the visualize what your trying to get across in your song...But when you run across something that is completely original as Wests video is for "Power", It breathes life back into an art form (videos) that was on the verge of being lost just as well as parts of music in general.....Amazing video to say the least!

16 comments:

  1. I was so taken back and shocked when I saw this.It was a beautiful work of art

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kanye is a genius

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kanye is an amazing artist truly amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didnt expect this to be like this amazing

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really amazing video I loved it I have never seen anything like it before

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its fitting that a video like this goes to a song like that.I have never heard anything in hip-hop that sounds like power

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved the video very creative and different I love it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very different and artistic I love it

    ReplyDelete
  9. I cant believe he had the balls to do this video

    ReplyDelete
  10. They have had some great videos this year

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kanye is a genius he is a living genius

    ReplyDelete