Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Will.I.Am: 'I Do Not Support The New Michael Jackson Album'...


A new Michale Jackson album is expected to hit pretty soon but producer/artist Will.I.Am of the Black Eyed Peas does NOT support it...Why you ask?

"I don't think that should ever come out. That's bad," he said. "He was a perfectionist and he wouldn't have wanted it that way. How you gonna release Michael Jackson when Michael Jackson ain't here to bless it?"

"Now that he is not part of the process, what are they doing? Why would you put a record out like that? Because he was a friend of mine, I just think that's disrespectful," he said. "What's wrong with what he already contributed to the world?"


When asked about the high demand for any new Jackson music, will.i.am replied: "So what? You don't disrespect someone when they're gone. ... How much can you suck from his energy? ... Freaking parasites!"

I can actually see where Will.I.Am is coming from being that the KING has passed on his music won't have that same affect that it originally would if he was here....But on the other hand, the demand for MJ's music is serious! The people want it NOW! so SAU Whatcha think?



(AP)

10 comments:

  1. I see where he is coming from but he is the type of guy who is just saying that so he can get on front page articles to keep his name out there.Will is no worse than Sony Music,Michael's Dad,his handlers,and everyone else who is just trying to make a damn dollar off of that poor man's name.Let Michael rest in peace and his music should not be released his legacy is in tact let him be let us remember him for his great and magical songs as they are not a buncj of songs that are recorded in his later career.So I do agree with Will but I know that he is an attention whore that he is just trying to make this about himself.Will makes me fucking sick and everybody else who tries to make a dollar off the poor man let him rest in peace Michael gave us his life thats enough.Its a shame how people suck the life out of these artist

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn at the last comment

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say we need to hear the music Michael didnt record it for nothing

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont think his music should be released

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dont think his music should be released we need to enjoy the great stuff he gave work he gave us.But the label has to make there money back from that $200 million dollar deal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will has an awful lot to say recently I think he should worry about his next album rather than talk about Michael Jackson and no I don't think his music should be released either

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think his music should stay in a vault and Will does have alot to say

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Will I Am

    You are not as good as you think you are man

    ReplyDelete
  9. Michael's new music should not come out

    ReplyDelete