Friday, August 6, 2010

New Vid: Eminem Ft Rihanna "Love The Way You lie'



Eminem also dropped his full video for "Love the way you lie" with a cameo from Megan Fox, Eminem goes into the story of an abusive relationshp that "breaks up to make up" throughout the video until it eventually comes to a head and fire comes into play....

"Joseph and I worked pretty closely together to make sure we got this right,” says Eminem, who is up for eight MTV VMAs (including Video Of The Year for “Not Afraid”) in a release about the clip. “Trying to make this tough subject work visually is a challenge. It was great to have Rihanna, Megan and Dominic on board for this. They really brought it and made this video super-powerful.”

19 comments:

  1. Great video I loved it the visuals couldnt be any better for this amazing song

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate vevo it takes so long to load and I want to see the video AHHHHHH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its been a long week sorry and I want to see this video

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very powerful video I loved it

    ReplyDelete
  5. It has been a long week I can feel you on that

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ms.A where is our song for the day its Friday?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very powerful video I love it great video to a great song

    ReplyDelete
  8. Megan Fox and Rihanna in one video sexy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the video it goes perfectly with the song

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can only imagine what him and Kim has been through

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this song!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This song and video FUCKING ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I could not have asked for a better video to this song love it

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great visual for the song I love it

    ReplyDelete