Tuesday, August 10, 2010

History Class (Rap Edition) Wu-Tang Clan.....



You wanna think twice, I think not- Glorious Quote By Method man of the Wu-Tang Clan

The Wu-Tang Clan is a hip-hop group, which consists of: RZA, GZA, Method Man, Raekwon, Ghostface Killah, Inspectah Deck, U-God, Masta Killa, and the late Ol' Dirty Bastard. They are frequently joined by fellow childhood friend Cappadonna, a quasi member of the group. They were formed in (and are associated with) the New York City borough of Staten Island (referred to by members as "Shaolin"), though some of their members are from Brooklyn and one is from the Bronx.

They have introduced and launched the careers of affiliated artists and groups, often collectively known as the Wu-Tang Killa Bees. In 2007, MTV ranked Wu-Tang the fifth greatest hip-hop group of all time, and in 2008, About.com ranked them the number one greatest hip-hop group of all time, stating "No weapon in hip-hop history can rival the chaotic cohesion of the Wu-Tang Clan. The Clan had so many characters, each with his own eccentricities. They were fearless in their approach. There's a good reason no group has been able to successfully recreate their sound. The crew spawned gazillions of loosely associated acts. Their classic albums spawned classic albums".

A lot of people that don't understand rap as a whole and want to begin should most definitely factor in that the Wu Tang Clan "Aint nothin' to F**K With!" with all 50 million members strong, in the 90's this group had me thinking "Am I in one way or another associated with the WU?" The 97' release of their album Wu-Tang forever according to Nielsen SoundScan, has sold over 8.3 million copies to date worldwide. Their reckless stance on hip hop is one that will never let up! You Gotta know atleast one rap verse of these songs...




32 comments:

  1. Ms.A you dont know about the Wu there two Raw for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them they are still a force to this day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah right you should know before I knew anything I knew rap music! I have all the Wu- tang albums ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn Ms.A you know about WuTang?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ms.A what is your favorite Wutang album and song?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enter the Wu 36 chambers is my favorite album and its a tie between Triumph and Protect ya neck "swingin' through ya town like ya neighboor hood spiider man" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Damn she do know about Wu Tang....Ms.A you are so sexy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoever the first person was I guess she told you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I know what I'm talking about but I like how the first person tried to call my bluff...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ms.A got em ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Wu Tang great history class Ms.A

    ReplyDelete
  12. OUCH Whoever said that for the first comment Ms.A tagged that ass LMAO I love this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't think people really understand how big they are they are HUGE!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Damn this woman knows her shit

    ReplyDelete
  15. You cant forget about C.R.E.A.M Ms.A thats one of my favorites.I cant believe there still so huge today

    ReplyDelete
  16. I forgot about that song

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ms.A is the human IPOD!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Protect Ya Neck and CREAM are my favs I love them

    ReplyDelete
  19. Protect Ya neck is there best

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great history class Ms.A

    ReplyDelete
  21. WU TANG is the best to ever do it

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love Method Man!

    ReplyDelete
  23. OMG I love Wutang Wu Tang FOREVER! I hear a saying a long time ago that said when the world ends there will still be roaches and Wu-tang clan LOL

    ReplyDelete
  24. I feel cool I use to really like them

    ReplyDelete
  25. I think there is nothing Ms.A does not know

    ReplyDelete
  26. CREAM WAS MY SHIT!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Ms.A you are the human Ipod you know all I bow to you

    ReplyDelete
  28. I remember CREAM Im a fan of that song

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great history class Ms.A

    ReplyDelete
  30. Ms.A great history class some people dont know about them

    ReplyDelete
  31. You were right Ms.A I changed my mine from Friday I agree with you

    ReplyDelete
  32. I was waiting on your response Dark Child...Just give me my props thats all I ask ;) JK I'm glad you actually listened!

    ReplyDelete