Thursday, August 5, 2010

Throwback Of The Day "Roy Ayers" Everybody Loves The Sunshine"



Roy Ayers is a funk, soul, and jazz composer and vibraphone player. Ayers began his career as a jazz player, releasing several albums before his tenure at Polydor Records, during which he progressed a new R&B style, slowly molding the new Disco genre. His song "Everybody Loves The Sunshine" was a beautifully composed song with compelling and blatant lyrics " My life, My life, My life, My life in the sunshine,Everybody loves The sunshine" one to never forget. Keeping this lasting song in tact Mrs. Mary J Blige sampled this song for an amazingly heartfelt song "My Life" off her "My life album"...brilliant!



Mary J. Blige "My Life"



Beautifully sampled!

2 comments:

  1. Hee was an amazing artist

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember this song from back in the day

    ReplyDelete