Wednesday, August 4, 2010

George Michael's "Faith" To get Re-released....


'Faith' which was George Michael's first solo album, released in October 1987 via Columbia Records/Epic Records. Is getting re released September 27th.

The album is considered by some to be one of the greatest albums in pop music history, and won several awards including the Grammy Award for Album of the Year in 1989. To date, the album has sold over twenty million copies worldwide, and received diamond certification from the Recording Industry Association of America.

Sony Music confirmed that the remastered album will be released in multiple special formats, including a Limited Edition Numbered Collectors box set.

11 comments:

  1. I cant wait for the re-release

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of the greatest pop albums of all time

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every pop producer and songwriter should have this album amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mom use to play that album out he had alot of great songs on ther

    ReplyDelete
  5. This album brings me back I cant wait to get it again

    ReplyDelete
  6. Say what you want about the man he is a great artist I love his music

    ReplyDelete
  7. I use he had so many songs off of this one record

    ReplyDelete
  8. I use to love this album I will be getting it

    ReplyDelete