Monday, August 30, 2010

Assignment Of The Day... Yuranshanker Rajo "Iragai Pole"



Weird name right? well again last week I ventured into different types of music, Checking out XM radio's different stations and I came across a "Bollywood" station and realized my head was nodding harder that to most current tracks of today...So although you might not get it at first, and don't understand what the hell he's talking about your assignment of today is to let the beat set in and check it out.....Let me know what you guys think...Now again I'm not too sure what he's talking about but dammit if that beat doesn't knock...Someone out there has to feel me

"Bollywood" is the informal term popularly used for the Hindi-language film industry based in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. The term is often incorrectly used to refer to the whole of Indian cinema; it is only a part of the total Indian film industry, which includes several regional film industries sorted by language. Bollywood is the largest film producer in India and one of the largest centers of film production in the world

14 comments:

  1. DAYUM MS.A! I hate to say it but I can feel this shit

    ReplyDelete
  2. The beat really does go hard! LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if I should be feeling this song but I do Ms.A

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wont lie Im nervous really nervous but I like it I hope it does not mean anything domanic

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is singing his heart out

    ReplyDelete
  6. LMAO Right! lets pray it doesn't mean anything crazy but from what I researched its from a new movie thats out in india

    ReplyDelete
  7. They say the song is from a movie so I don't think it would mean kill america or something I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought Bollywood was india not people we are fighting with

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Bollywood music

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like it the beat goes really hard

    ReplyDelete
  11. I never knew about this type of music

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is jamming Ms.A I like it

    ReplyDelete