Tuesday, August 10, 2010

New Music: Andre 3000 "I Do'....


"If We Ever Whoopty whooop, I want all that bleep te bleep"- Glorious Quote from Andre 3000

A breath of fresh air is being breathed in the air of the music game being that Andre 3000 has a newly leaked song called "I Do". Reminiscent of his feature on the UGK song "International Players Anthem" Andre Gets right into what he wants in a female and a baby girl and takes you on a stroll into his land with a nice 'drift off' of thoughts... The rapper goes into talking briefly about "Nothing being,more attractive than a heaven praying woman".

Of course this couldn't be what Andre plans to put out as an official single but to my ears...Love it could this be a sing that the rapper is up to bat next? Check it out...

23 comments:

  1. It feels so good to hear something new from him

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the song I wish he would put out a real single

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it Andre please comeback

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andre we need you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yall think we can get Andre to come talk?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the song I wish he would release some new work

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish Andre would come talk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you think we can do it SAU this would be a hard one

    ReplyDelete
  9. come on Andre you have to know about us where are you come talk!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Come on Andre you can come talk to us

    ReplyDelete
  11. If we get this one to happen than I dont know who we can go for next we have to rally the troops

    ReplyDelete
  12. Andre can you hear us? We want to see how you are doing

    ReplyDelete
  13. atleast come say hi so we know your alive!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wonder if he's down to earth or what

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would love for Andre to come say something but I think we gonna have to work for him

    ReplyDelete
  16. I wonder how hard we have to work for Andre

    ReplyDelete
  17. I want this glorious quote on a shirt

    ReplyDelete
  18. T-Shirt of that quote would be great I would buy it

    ReplyDelete
  19. I cant wait to hear more music from him I hope he puts out a CD soon

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love that picture of him

    ReplyDelete