Thursday, August 12, 2010

Shakira Planning "Energetic" Tour....


Shakira has revealed that her upcoming tour will be "interactive" and "energetic".

The singer, whose UK leg of her world tour kicks off in December, said that she is designing the show with theatre director Felix Barrett.

According to Daily Star the singer revealed: "I'm going to be in the UK this December working with Felix. He's one of those golden minds so I'm designing the show with him. It's going to have themes and there'll be a lot of audience interaction."

Barrett explained: "It is important to make the audience the most important aspect of theatre. They should have much more power than they have ever experienced before."

Shakira also revealed that the concerts will be similar to her recent performance at Glastonbury.

"My live show will have a lot of raw energy, a lot of dancing, a joie de vivre," she said. "I feel such freedom on stage. It's such a rush to be performing. I like to see everybody's faces on stage, to see the reaction. Normally you can only see the front row because of the lights.

"So you'll see see a lot of the energy you saw during my Glastonbury festival appearance, but there are also going to be other moments that I hope are artist?ically energetic. I want people to feel things up close."

With Shakira being one of the most influential performers (See Kick off concert of the World Cup) I have no doubt this will be a very exciting leg of her tour.....

4 comments:

  1. I would love to go to a Shakira concert

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant wait to hear her new music

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to see her in concert I might take a vacation and go see it

    ReplyDelete