Tuesday, August 3, 2010

New Music: Linkin park "The Catalyst"/ Original/Piano Version....



We're A Broken people living under loaded gun- Glorious Quote from Linkin Park



WElP people, Linkin Park is back with their first single from their new album "A Thousand Suns" called "The Catalyst" and all I can say is the boys are back in town. Starting the song off with " God bless us everyone, we're a broken people living under loaded gun" This message inspired song absolutely shows that although gone for a minute the chemistry is still there. I love it! Chester's vocals seem to be on point, drums not missing a beat,and a melody that can trick your ears in a mere second Very good one....I also found a piano version that sounds just as good check it out......



...(Not sure if its official but its damn good)

Beautiful piano rifts.... The transition to heavy metal is awesome with the same melodic sound and repetitive lyrics through the entire song. I say its a very good one Great Job!

26 comments:

  1. Great song Im so happy there back

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they should release this piano one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great song Im so happy there back

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cant wait for there album there totally gonna rock dude

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cant wait for there album Linkin Park has always been consistant and I think this album will be bettert than ever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are gonna rule the fall

    ReplyDelete
  7. LP will reign supreme again

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im so excited about there new album I cant wait to hear more music and Im not dissapointed with the new single at all.Great job LP

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great song they should release the piano version

    ReplyDelete
  10. Im so happy there back Ms.A!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ms.A good music is coming back

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great song very good

    ReplyDelete
  13. Im so excited that there back

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Piano version needs to be put out to

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love both versions and there video game trailor is off the racks

    ReplyDelete
  16. Im so happy there back and I love the song

    ReplyDelete
  17. I can see it doing well on the charts

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing song LP I love it

    ReplyDelete
  19. Im sure it will get a huge marketing push I love it

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this song!

    ReplyDelete
  21. LP you guys fucking rock!

    ReplyDelete
  22. The piano version is very nice

    ReplyDelete