Tuesday, August 3, 2010

New Music: Trey Songz "Can't Be Friends"...





This is a new song "Can't Be Friends" from Trey Songz new album "Passion, Pain,Pleasure rumored to be produced by one of my favorites, and the "I don't wanna know" singer Mario Winans You know I actually like this song I just wish that the strings were live and the lifted as well as having a bigger foundation and bigger when it "Opens up" because that actually makes the song very much emotional. Trey actually translated this very good as far as connecting with the record but too much emotion is never a bad thing I think he should've took that extra step with his ad libs because this is a song that majority of the people can connect to. But I like it. Alot hmmmmm....

In other Trey Songz news the singer will soon drop his new video for the Nicki Minaj featured "Bottoms Up"...Don't know about that one

23 comments:

  1. Ne-Yo...... he is a legitamite threat right now where are you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its gonna be you and him Ne-Yo yall both come out around the same time and Im almost willing to put my money on Trey

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Ms.A this is actually a good song

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok Trey SAU Can see you with something like this

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cover art is hot

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys just have to face it the man is the best in R&B right now thats it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im not a fan of his but the song is not bad

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish Ne-Yo would come an give us some hope for some good music but it does not look like its going to happen....I guess Trey Songz wins

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don'think he's the best he's just really consistant right now but that bottoms up aint it

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will admit this song is beautiful but Trey has a side of his talent that hasn't been tapped into that could've easily been hit on this song because Mario Winan's lyrics are passionate and deep as hell but its up to the artists to translate that hurt that that man felt once upon a time. But I really like it its an excellent song

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really nice song Trey good job

    ReplyDelete
  12. see this is actually some good R&B music Neyo take notes buddy you suck!

    ReplyDelete
  13. he doesn't sound that goaty on this song I love it alot! GO TREY!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I agree Ms.A if the strings were up and it opened more it would be perfect but Trey this is really good

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hate to admit it but I like it

    ReplyDelete
  16. man trey this is really good man

    ReplyDelete
  17. Trey if you keep putting out good music like this and not bottoms up I will be almost convinced

    ReplyDelete
  18. As much as I hate to give it to him and I dont want to but this is Nice Trey.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is a very good song I like it good job

    ReplyDelete