Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Address To My Prestige University........


Hello my beautiful students.....Just updating you on the state of your school...Savvy University! Well I understand your frustration with the comments situation but we should be back up soon!In the next weeks we have huge interviews, more Sexy OWWWWS,fantasy football courtesy of Ms. Chelsea... and uuuugggghhhhhhmmmmmm Guess who has their own website in the making???? SO just letting you all know I know whats been going on I've been getting all of your emails and I can't wait to hear your voices and opinions! Thanks for still riding with the most amazing school around lets cross our fingers for comments OWWWWWWWWW!!!!

11 comments:

  1. I have been missing the student body all week Im so happy the comments have started working again.Your about to start interviews and you have your own site blasting off? Im so excited

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been telling people to come to your site on my Twitter Page I only have a couple hundred followers but any bit helps I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You run a very nice blog Ms.A Im very impressed with what your doing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We blame it all on google!!! Ive been coming even though I couldn't comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have Missed you so much Ms.A I felt disconnected from you my love LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im so excited about the new site I cant wait and interviews I wasnt ready for that you shocked me with that one.I have been shouting you on my Twitter page as best I can.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We should start an SAU street team on Twitter and promote this site.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back Ms.A I have missed the comments this week but Im glad everything is back.I cant wait for the new site it sounds like alot of amazing things are about to be happening here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ms.A I have missed you so much I feel better now the comments are back.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I cant wait for the new site and the new stuff Im getting excited.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Im new here I found your site on accident but I love it.So I hope you will accept my application into your University

    ReplyDelete