Friday, August 28, 2009

(Crickets).......



I'm trying to be good today so I'm gonna whisper a couple of things to you guys today.....(whispering)but Dude look its Olivia..you know the chick from G-unit that never was.I mean she looks good but since I'm in a good mood I'm not gonna go in on her but SAU have fun....I will start yall' off wasn't she suppose to be like the Ashanti of G-unit all her dreams and aspirations just GONE!(watch she come out with a bangin' single and shut us all up LOL) have fun! OH But please whisper!

8 comments:

  1. (whispering) I wonder is she salty or happy she got dropped fron G-unit being that they SUCK now! LOL I like the whispering thing Ms. A

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL what does she do for a living now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is she even still considered in the industry?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why the hell did she make a public apperance? and what kind of reception did she get?

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Olivia!!!!!......... When f**king for tracks goes horribly wrong

    ReplyDelete
  6. I forgot all about her...... what could she bring to the table for Letoya'a album release party

    ReplyDelete
  7. Damn what happened to her singing career?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know she was getting it in with 50 and he didnt even put her on I guess you can call that a FAIL!!!

    ReplyDelete