Thursday, August 27, 2009

Going in on rank.....Plies

Plies is of course on his grind last year having two albums in one year is crazy! gotta love Plies but when I think of him a couple questions come to mind....SAU what is Plies? is he considered a rapper? does he flow or what do we call his style of rap? Next, Why in his music does he come off so RAUNCHY but on interviews sound like he graduated head of the class from Yale? Could we really have an educated conversation about a "Bust it baby"? It just doesn't match to me don't believe me?....check it out. And wassup with that new single "Becky"?? SMH

7 comments:

  1. You have to respect his hustle but he is so nasty its like Ugh I need parental advisory for my ears and Im over 30.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Plies is wack he's for all those down south women who love to hear a man talk about oral sex all day! I noticed he always talks so proper when he interviews like he dont rap about Becky...I dont like him, I respect him but I would never buy a Piles album!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im not a fan of Plies he disrespst women to much for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yall tripen Plies is the man he goes gold everytime he has a strong fanbase.His albums are always solid aswell

    ReplyDelete
  5. He does sound like he went to Yale there is nothing wrong with that but he is giving off 2 different vibes.......but his music is too explicit for me

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never heard him talk until now and it does not add up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Someone should tell him he cant come off like that and he expects us to think he is a goon.He sounds like an educated man I was not expecting that

    ReplyDelete