Monday, August 31, 2009

Lookin' Out For....Justin Bieber


SO skipping across the web I ran across this cutie who is known as Justin Bieber...UM How cute is he? He's a 15 year old artist who was born in Ontario Canada...who can REALLY sing! After plenty of youtube postings and catching the attention of Superstar Usher, Justin is now signed to Island Records and has a single out called "One Time" Justin is a self taught musician who plays the guitar, piano, and drums...at 15 ! OK I really think this cutie is next up for pop music...A breath of fresh air if you will as a whole...SAU whatcha think? But forreal how swagalicious is he in the video towards Taylor Swift..... check him out and his video one time



15 comments:

  1. I never heard of him before but I loke him he is cute and he is really talented

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might have to get that song off of Itunes I really like it

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWWWW how cute is he? I'm gonna get his stuff off Itunes too he sounds like he's been doing this for a long time

    ReplyDelete
  4. This little dude is nice I hope his label puts serious money into him they need to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Listening to him is like a breath of fresh air

    ReplyDelete
  6. I heard him on a radio show out here not to long ago and he is amazing.He is so adorable I hope they really make a push for him

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is like a breath of fresh air I love his song and he has the coolest personality

    ReplyDelete
  8. In all seriousness if he gets that voice perfected and get distinctive dance moves the little boy could really be it! right now he is so a diamond in the rough I love him and he's so cute

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think he is a diamond in the rough the right training and song and its all she wrote

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love him he is so cute and adorable and he is really really good Im truly a fan.

    ReplyDelete
  11. He is very very good I hope they give him the right songs and marketing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have intervied him twice already and he is amazing I see really big things for him in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  13. He is so good I love that he plays instruments I can see him being very big.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like his first single I hope the label pours marketing into him.

    ReplyDelete