Monday, August 17, 2009

Diddy You Can Calm Down Now!!!


SAU....SAU...SAU did yall' check out that BOOTLEG version of American Idol yesterday? If not Diddy has a new show on MTV called "Starmaker". Now we all know I give fair criticism right? I really don't want you to waste your time watching it but you have to see what I'm talking about! Where did he find these artists? they are all second rate American Idols, its a mix between Making the band and the "Diddy show" being that they show diddy's face every 2.787 seconds! It seemed like 5 board people got into a room and said "American Idol money on 3"....Diddy I think MTV will of course do well with this show but I hope it gets better as the Show goes on! SAU whatcha think?


9 comments:

  1. LMFAO American Idol Money on 3!!! I try to really rock with Diddy but I saw it last night and after I watched I was more confused than when I watched it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG she really said American Idol Money on 3!!!! I love it Ms. A this show was the worst ever you hit the naol on the head!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That show was presented horribly

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didnt see it yesterday but it looks like a cheap Idol ripoff.I heard nothing about this show before I looked on here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LMFAO it could have been presented better

    ReplyDelete
  6. This show was horrible I couldnt believe how bad it was.But now I feel like I have to keep watching it

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was the dumbest show I have seen all year

    ReplyDelete