Thursday, August 20, 2009

..................................... Damn "O"


SO I believe 100% in my heart right? That all of young Money were high one night and Lil Wayne said, Ya'll let's sign Omarion just to drop him and laugh! Omarion, how in the blue hell did you get dropped already? Where is Chris Stokes? What happened to TUG? Man, go talk to Marques Houston or something because a future at Burger World looks good for you. Bow Wow help ya boy out!

The label put out a VERY STRONG statement: “Omarion is…
… no longer with Young Money,” he said via a written statement. “May God be with him and his future endeavors". Dude didn't he just get the chain peoples???

10 comments:

  1. I have to show everyone at work this one!! signed him just to fire him and laugh!! I love it gotta love Ms. A

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMFAO I think this is the funniest shit ever

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn O its not going to happen for you this time around

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its not funny for him but I find this story just plain hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ms,A you are crazy for your write up

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is the funniest situation to me

    ReplyDelete