Friday, August 14, 2009

Question Of The Day.....Young Money



Mor'n SAU!! So thinking about the future of music this question came to mind.....Is Young Money next? We all know Lil' Wayne is a beast, Drake put them on but what about the rest of the gremlins? I think Nicki Minaj is a cutie and can rap but can she make a good album? and Who are the other ones? I'm just sayin' don't act like you know all their names either! Now we have Omarion added to the bunch? will his album be relevant or do you think he's gonna have to find that icebox again? Doesn't it seem Omarion did the whole moonwalk thingie because Chris Brown did it last week? and where is the tiger guy?



6 comments:

  1. Ms. A Ms. A gremlins? the one next to lil wayne is kinda animal-like

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMFAO Gremlins Ms.A..... All I know in the crew is Drake and we all know he is fire but I dont think the rest of them matter.I think Nikki is a slut and unfortunately female rap doesent matter(Damn I miss the days of Eve Missy and Foxy.But Wayne got lucky with Drake the rest I dont think will do anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn Jennifer you went in on Nikki..... But other than Drake I dont think the rest of the crew can do anything and I think Nikki will be a mixtape darling but she wont sell anything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn Jennifer just put Nikki out there tell us how you really feel LOL.Wayne got very lucky with Drake but watch out for the singer he got name Shanell.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Drake is going to be the only popular one out of the bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nikki does put herself out there as a slut but thats another conversation.But I think Wayne got Lucky with Drake but the rest of them will never catch on.

    ReplyDelete