Monday, August 17, 2009

The New Rat Pack?


Morning SAU so...Over the last couple months now I've been checking out Living The Life on Jermaine Dupri's youtube Channel right? for those of you that have seen it isn't it so addictive? and for those of you that haven't its based around Jermaine's new aged rat pack witch includes mega producers Jermaine Dupri, Johnta Austin and Brian Michael cox,Usher,Nelly, Trey songz and, Inty...sexy huh? This whole thing is taped by them and includes raw footage of their new CD recordings and recording of the HOTT Oceans 7 Mixtape! it seems like they all are down to earth guys(sidebar SAU sororities isn't a down to earth guy the hottest thing ever or is it just me?) but for those of you that want to get in on the action youtube JD1472 and those of you that love good music here's a link to the free mixtape download http://www.global14.com/oceans-7/ ...Check it out! Especially the one where he goes to Taco Bell funniest ever!

14 comments:

  1. I love the Oceans 7 Im addicted to watching there internet show.I think there the coolest.There mixtape is hot yall need to download it

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY I'm A Lifer!!! VEGAS BABY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love watching his show sometimes its so hilarious.I have been saying I was going to download the mixtape for awhile now but Im going to sit here and do it today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never heard of them before but Im about to check them out now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those guys there so funny and the mixtape is pretty good.I wish Usher would come around more

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think there pretty nice fellas if I say so myself and there mixtape is very good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ms.A thats a very nice write up you did for them as well Ms.A

    ReplyDelete
  8. There videos are fun I love watching them

    ReplyDelete
  9. Im about to download there mixtape I forgot about that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I find there videos very entertaining and there well dressed most of the time so thats always a plus

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love them I have met a couple of them in person and they tip very well at the BlackJack table.But there very nice and I love Living The Life

    ReplyDelete
  12. Im a lifer!!! Its VEGAS BABY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete