Thursday, August 27, 2009

Fantasy Football is here for SAU.......


SO Fantasy football is now here at SAU courtesy of Ms. Chelsea,whats going to happen is all of you that want to set up and play fantasy football with SAU this year You need to email me and I will give you the password, once you register of course you can find the name SavvyUniversity and log in BUT its a first come first serve we have a select few who can go in so lets do it!! keep in mind our official draft is Sept. 1st at 3:15. OWWWWWW lets go!

11 comments:

  1. I love the pic Ms.A its very cute..... I cant wait to start playing its going to be so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH SNAP!! I will be in there this year!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant wait Ms.A I know you got me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dont forget everybody Vick plays tonight we have to watch

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cant wait for the game tonight I hope he plays atleast a quarter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I cant wait Ms.A I will be hitting you up shortly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lets go everybody lets have some FUN!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I cant wait until the game tonight

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love fantasy football I hope I can get a spot

    ReplyDelete
  10. I cant wait lets go Im ready to kick some ASS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I cant wait for the game tonight Im so excited

    ReplyDelete