Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Question Of The Day....Asher Roth

Of course watching late night jams a quick thought came to mind....When we think of rapper Asher Roth, We first think that his voice sounds a LOT like Eminem of course but the skills SAU the skills I dunno so my question of the day is : Do we take Asher Roth serious as an MC? I haven't heard his album but what is he trying to accomplish in the industry? .....check his new single with Keri Hilson, which yet again makes me think can we take him serious....

7 comments:

  1. I wish the video was still up there but I dont take him or Keri Hilson seriously.I use to like her but somewhere down the line it just went wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im not a fan of Asher at all

    ReplyDelete
  3. Asher does not do it to me...... Its like any white guy who raps who come after Em has no shot in hell.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im not a fan of his and the only song I like hrom her is knoc you down

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im not a big fan of Asher he seems like a copy cat

    ReplyDelete