Friday, August 21, 2009

UM.......Laugh Of the Day???? I Guess?

Soulja Boy.....Why didn't you show your friend Arab how to mix and master a song? This is so bad guys... not Soulja Boy bad but kinda like your never going to get signed bad, noone will take you serious ever bad,kinda like you shoulda erased this and started over again bad... Just BAD the Soulja Boy effect DID NOT touch this young man I am so sorry! and the voice is so lightskinned I just...... Anywho for those of you that don't know this fella he's Soulja Boy's BFF.

5 comments:

  1. Come on dude there is so many things I can say about this but there are somethings I have to address.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1.) What the hell is wrong with his flow?

    2.) What the hell is wrong with his lyrics?

    3.) Do yall hear that beat? are am I trippen?

    4.) Why is he stunting with a Nissan Z?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG thats one of the worst songs I have heard all year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn thats really bad some people dont need to rap and just stay BFF's

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so bad my ears hurt for real

    ReplyDelete