Thursday, August 13, 2009

Question Of The Day.....


Gotta love the Pussycat Dolls right? How fun are they but today my question to you is: WHY, just Why isn't Nicole Scherzinger a star? Someone from SAU asked this question last week but I'm putting it on front street! How many singles has she had? SAU I need pin point things that are wrong not just "she doesn't have the right song" whats wrong with the girl? I need all of you to get your A&R on today! if some of you didn't know she had singles of her own.......

9 comments:

  1. Straight Up Ms. A I have no answer to this question but I think people just dont like her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a very good question I have been pondering the answer to that since I saw the question earlier.She is very pretty,she can sing and dance Im missing it.Can someone atleast make it entertaining and try to really compete with Beyonce? I think Nicole could try and make a good effort.

    ReplyDelete
  3. key word...effort

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL at the last 2 comments yeah it would be a good effort thats about it.But she is very pretty I dont know why she didnt do more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was just looking at you tube and its crazy how many videos she has had I have never seen this one before.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3AY0KpHj9A

    ReplyDelete
  6. The song I think was not that bad what do you guys think?

    ReplyDelete
  7. She had 2 issues she was never able to break away from being a "Pussy Cat Doll" and she never had a great first single.Whatever you like was good and Baby love was good but she needed to come out with something really good but she could not find that record.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I dont know why it didnt work for her I liked all of the songs she put out

    ReplyDelete
  9. do yall remember this song?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX00ZQPA7e4

    ReplyDelete