Thursday, August 27, 2009

New Artist to watch for...Mishon



Being that I have a thing with reading up on New artists I ran across this one named Mishon, The 16 year old has been doing this for about 6 years now. He released his debut CD on Dynasty Records titled "Still Mishon" in 2004. So he's already had a more successful career than most artists. If he looks familiar you may have saw him on the T.V. Show Lincoln Heights. Mishon Also has a successful single that's been making noise on 106&Park. So check it out...SAU you likee?


9 comments:

  1. It looks like he is trying to be Chris Brown but no where near as cute as he was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its an ok song...Maybe I need to hear another song before I go in on him. we need to stop comparing artists to other artists thats how noone gets their own identity and then we complain about why someone sounds like or is trying to be like the other person...because you won't let them have their own shine...I mean he's not the cutest brotha on the block but neither is lil' wayne LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. The song is kinda catchy I would like to hear more from him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I met him before he is a really nice humble and guy.I heard some of his tracks that havent came out yet and there Fire

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not a bad song I can see him making some noise

    ReplyDelete
  6. The song is not bad I have seen his video a couple of times.I dont think he will have the same effect as Chris Brown did.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is not a bad song if they keep it up they might have something.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its a catcy song he is not that cute but its catchy but its obvious he wants to be Chris Brown

    ReplyDelete
  9. I kinda like this song I heard it on the radio the other day and I didnt know who he was but I like him.

    ReplyDelete