Monday, August 24, 2009

And The Road To G-ism Continues.....Lil' Bow Wow I love My Cash Money

Dude Bow Wow's road to G-ism is now made a stop and loveland with a song from his mixtape called "I love my cashmoney"...SOOOOO now you love cashmoney? Damn Bow Wow I think it woulda been more suitable for you to have had a song called I'm so so def they're the ones who made you! But check how he's so vulgar all of a sudden. MEMO to BOW WOW.....We don't believe you next we will see bow wow on Channel 5 news in a bank robbery...SMH

6 comments:

  1. LFAO road to gism I love it..... but why is he trying to act like the hardest nigga to walk the earth? We know he is a pussy so why try to hide it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate artist that dont try to be themselves,thats apart of the reason Drake is doing his thing he dont come out here talking about gang banging and being hard.Because we wouldnt believe him anyway but Drake does him and be who he is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL.....Bow Wow a G.....LMFAO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bow Wow should really (pause) and reflect on his life man

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn Bow why are you acting like something he is not.....than he tries to curse every chance he gets SMH

    ReplyDelete