Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I'm Not Sure About This Trey.....

So Trey Songz has been going at Kellz for a minute now (If I can remember) but I heard this yesterday and I'm not sure what to think. I mean is he going after Kellz or is he paying some kind of homage to him? SAU whatcha think or does it really matter? This is suppose to be a quote from R.Kelly himself about the diss: “When you’re a king…I don’t get into the challenges anymore… What is an elephant gonna do when an ant or a fly lands on them? Those guys got some growing up to do. That’s something I would have answered 20 years ago.” I'm not sure if Trey should have put the whole "I just wanna be successful" part in there it really makes it seem like he's going at kellz because "he just wants to be, he just wants to be successful"...DAMN check it out

8 comments:

  1. I think its diss but he is doing to try to better Kells because the new R.Kelly sucks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Trey Songz but he shouldnt be talking to R.Kelly like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think its a reality check to Kells because he has been slipping alot lately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kellz is better than trey he always sounds like he's growling to me...he's cute though don't think he should be disrespecting artists who've been out since the early 90's! Even though Kellz may have a peeing problem, his music was off the chain even the last album so....I don't know Trey

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dont know about all this bull crap Trey is talking about but he is not as good as Kells.But I wish Kells from the 90's came back thats when he was off the chain.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I use to like R.Kelly before he got to hip-hop and before he stared pissing on little girls.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im kind of on both sides of the street with this one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with what Trey is saying but I dont know about this song.

    ReplyDelete