Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Say It Ain't So Paula!.....


Dang SAU I just got word that Paula Abdul will not be signing on for another season of American Idol....So that means we have to sit and listen to Kara wine for that whole hour?....Kinda on the fence about even watching now! I Paula must've gotten a rich man and said forget yall! whatcha think? Here's her statement:

With sadness in my heart…

…I’ve decided not to return to #IDOL. I’ll miss nurturing all the new talent, but most of all… I’ll miss nurturing all the new talent, but most of all being a part of a show that I helped from day one become an international phenomenon. What I want to say most, is how much I appreciate the undying support and enormous love that you have showered upon me. It truly has been breathtaking, especially over the past month

6 comments:

  1. Without Simon and Paula's little love hate spew it won't be fun anymore. Paula was the one who calmed the contestants down and made them feel better about their performance she even got her cougar on on a couple of contestants but she will truly be missed! Kara will not take her place she's annoying as hell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kara can never take her place she is just an evil little industry woman who will say every minute I can hear you on the radio right now.......Ugh! WE WANT PAULA WE WANT PAULA WE WANT PAULA WE WANT PAULA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im gonna miss Paula alot Im still going to watch thats my favorite show.But Kara gets on my nerves but AI is on the final leg you can tell enjoy the few years we have left.Where the hell is Adam and Kris?

    ReplyDelete
  4. NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO PAULA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate to see Paula go its sad her and Simon made the show so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Im going to start a petition to bring Paula back

    ReplyDelete